Anti-corrosive Diamonblue Technology comes standard Diamonblue™ anticorrosive coating for metals is an advanced corrosion protection treatment that protects the outdoor coil and extends unit life, especially in harsh coastal environments.
ElectroFin® 5-stage, immersion ecoat process on 100% of metallic surfaces on the outdoor coil provides outstanding corrosion resistance protection in coastal or corrosive environments.
A. Unit depth is 27 3/8 inches.
B. Depth of junction box to louvers is 6 inches.
C. Maximum wall depth of the thru-the-wall finished hole is 6 inches
Durable, Reliable and Safe
Robust engineering, commercial-grade components and extensive field testing show that Hazardgard provides the durability and safety required in hazardous locations. See the complete features list for details on what makes Hazardgard the best choice in tough operating environments.
Harsh Environments Demand Hazardgard
Hazardgard is ideal for:
- Offshore oil rigs, onshore oil company offices and refineries
- Petrochemical sites and propane fill-up stations
- Paint and varnish storage or processing plants
- Grain alcohol processors or storage sites
- Plant areas using strong solvents or chemicals
- Munitions plants or armories
- PVC or plastics plants and processing points
- Recycling plants
- Furniture refinishing/stripping workshops
- Fertilizer plants
- Office complexes where methane is a byproduct
- Hazardous materials storage
- Container Lab
- For analyzer houses/shelters
Hazardgard can be installed in a window or thru-the-wall, provided the wall depth meets specifications. See the specifications by model for details.