Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. is seeking an individual for a newly created position responsible for the accurate and timely allocation of finished goods inventory to customer orders to support Friedrich’s sales strategy. Responsibilities include:
- Manage reserve inventory levels in order to meet product availability commitments to Friedrich’s major customers
- Work closely with Customer Service Manager, Sales Division Managers, and Logistics managers to ensure accurate fulfillment and delivery of customer orders.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional attention to detail as job requires oversight of order accuracy prior to committing inventory
- Ability to quickly identify the effect of changes in product availability and react appropriately to minimize customer impac
- Prior experience in allocating customer orders to production forecasts or available inventory
- Excellent customer relationship skills with both external and internal customers
- Demonstrate a level of competence and problem solving skills to be successful in this position
- The ability to provide leadership or supervision in the department when called upon
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Crystal Reports knowledge preferred but not required
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours of 8:00 am. – 5:00 p.m., as required based upon workload
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish, a plus ( preferred but not required )
- A Bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience will be considered
For immediate consideration, you are encouraged to Apply on-line at www.friedrich.com.
(It is not necessary to submit a further resume by email, regular mail, fax or in person; your on-line application will suffice.)
A SALARY REQUIREMENT OR A SALARY HISTORY IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED.
Friedrich Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.