Friedrich Air Conditioning Co., Ltd., headquartered in San Antonio, TX, is seeking a FORECASTING ANALYST with the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, or Business
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Very proficient in report design and presentation
- Good working knowledge of statistical modeling methods
- Significant experience in working directly with multiple databases
- Strong work ethic with a “can do” attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Solid working knowledge of Access a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Be responsible for demand planning/sales forecasting processes
- Develop and maintain detailed historical reference data tables
- Track and analyze actual performance as compared to forecasts
- Work with sales managers to obtain forecasting information
- Perform analysis to identify trends, seasonality and other variations in demand
- Implement and track customer-specific performance measurements
- Assist in revising the operations planning process
- Gather and incorporate retailer sell-through data into forecasting analysis
- Monitor customer, product and market trends in order to assess forecasted impact
- Update and maintain system product master files
This position requires a hands-on, detail-oriented individual open to continuous process improvement and team success.
For immediate consideration, you are encouraged to Apply on-line at www.friedrich.com.
(It is not necessary to submit a further resume by email, regular mail, fax or in person; your on-line application will suffice.)
A SALARY REQUIREMENT OR A SALARY HISTORY IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED.
Friedrich Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.